aww sweet! I just hope you’re heading towards a happy ending or anever ending story instead of the way this one has ended :-)
Tonight I’ve had my first lucid dream with complete flight control. I’m still totally blown away. Lucid music, here I come!
Wren - Full Circle
DOWNLOAD IT HERE
01. Abusing Sunshine
02. One Apple Up On Top
03. A Girl Who Misses Much (featuring Jack Conte)
05. No Miracle, Just This
06. A Part Of Me (featuring bZa)
07. Your Glasses (featuring bZa)
08. Death, Decay, and Windy Days
11. The Revolution of Confusion
12. Radio In Color
14. She’d Never Know (featuring Ein Astronaut)
15. The Shakes (featuring Ein Astronaut)
16. Come Here
17. Stiff (featuring Brittany Soldo)
19. Crooked Teeth (featuring Ein Astronaut)
20. A Philistine On The Sidewalk (featuring Brittany Soldo)
21. Notebooks (featuring Brittany Soldo)
22. The Stars Are Different Here (featuring Brittany Soldo)
23. Artificial Flavors
25. The Great, Enveloping Cosmic Dark
26. Mtns (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
27. Monosodium Glutamate (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
28. Sour Candies (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
29. Drty (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
30. Soup (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
31. The Shovel (featuring Alvin Schutmaat)
32. Just Quit Everything
33. It’s Just A Ride
34. He Is His Own Distraction
35. How To Feel Smaller Than You Are
36. I Live In A Dream of a Country
37. You, Me, & Everyone We Know
38. Sharp Tongues (Bonus 24-Minute Ambient Piece)
I hope you guys like it! Thanks for continually supporting me over the years. Here’s to more music!
DOWNLOAD IT HERE
New album LIP BOMB - just released!
Get the CD + download - first 50 copies sold come with apple-flavored organic Lip Bomb Lip Balm!
Get the Deluxe Package - CD, download, lip balm, shirt, and signed poster - a limited edition of 50!
Want just the download? Head over to Bandcamp!
Thanks for your support! New music videos coming soon!
Im laying on the floor in my empty Boston apartment thinking about what the rest of this year will bring me in my adventures.
I decided to continue my already large meditation series, So before I hop on this train in a bit I will post session one hundred and one.
Thank you everyone who has been so supportive of my work.
If you have something in life you truly want to do I say do it, If I had never taken the leap I would have not been able to adventure around and do my work in South Carolina, Florida, Boston and now Ohio. I would have not met all these amazing people and would still be working a job I hated going no where. Now im happy with what im doing, even if I dont know where im going to be in the future its some where better than where I was.
Anything is possible just find a way and do it.
Happy to be some kind of friends with this guy.